We supply a range heavy duty safety barrier panels - pedestrian and bikeway designs - 900 & 1000mm high x 2000mm width options. All products are independently tested to comply with AS1657. Custom widths, heights and angles are made to order.
All panels use 40NB medium pipe (48.3 x 3.2mm) and 12mm solid rods at 120mm centres to comply with BCA codes and AusRoad design guides.. The rods are welded to the top and bottom rails in a continuous weld then the entire panel is hot dip galvanised to attain a minimum coating of 500gsm - complies with AS4680. In most cases the galv thickness is way in excess of this minimum requirements - usually around 700gsm for extra heavy duty performance and durability.
Key features of our barrier panels include:-
- heavy hot dip galvanised for long life in tough conditions - exceeds AS4680 requirements
- completely modular and fast + easy to erect, no onsite welding or specialist equipment required
- pedestrian panels have a longer top rail than the bottom rail (50mm shorter on the bottom) so that the panels are joined on top of posts using Kwikclamp 104 series TEE fittings and 119 series CROSS fittings
- bikeway panels have the same length top & bottom rails as they are used with Kwikclamp 119 series CROSS fittings on longer, cranked top posts
- 36 degree inclined panels for stairways are also available as are end termination panels
- we can design and manufacture any width, angle or configuration barrier panel you need for your project - lead times and MOQ's may apply
- Special single piece barrier / balustrade panels are made to order for stairway applications
Call us for any assistance for your barrier panel requirements, we can do really good and creative deals on large projects to help everyone win! - 1300 59 00 59
Some images on this website are for illustration purposes only and may not be actual Kwikclamp products, any such images are used solely for the illustration of generic industry product types and/or typical applications only.