Constructing a safety handrail or barrier is really easy using the range of Kwikclamp modular products for individual situations. Kwikclamp products are designed to make the modular forms of safety barriers and galvanised handrails fast to design and erect with minimal tools, equipment or expertise required. No onsite welding is involved = safer and faster installation and no hot weld permits are required.
A job can be readied in the workshop and taken to site where installation is much faster than conventional welded or ball type products. Where jobs are in difficult environments, the time required for construction is much less than conventional systems meaning your workforce is in and out quickly reducing costs.
- barrier clamps - for flat and inclined situations (from 11 through to 60 degrees)
- DDA Disability Assist clamps
- Posts, rails, end terminations and toe plates
- Barrier panels - horizontal and inclined
All our products:-
- are heavy galvanised to comply with AS4680 standards giving exceptional durability in even the harshest conditions
- have a secondary corrosion coating pver the base galvanised coating for longer life and screw thread protection
- extra long15mm 304 grade stainless screws in the clamps for stronger fixing, vibration resistance and resistance to corrosive environments
- independently tested by approved testing agencies for compliance with international standards and AS1657
As we are very good at supply chain management, we can work with customers on large projects to significantly reduce material costs and source products which aren't in our range. Call us on 1300 59 00 59 for assistance to get what you need for your projects.
Build almost any safety barrier and handrails system using Kwikclamp products ....